Introduction of ISO 9001 certification:Adaption of ISO 9001:2008 should be an planned Decision of any Organization; Design & Implementation & time required is basically depend on the following factor:
- Organizational Environment.
- Its Changing need.
- Its particular Objective
- Products or Services in which organisation dealt with.
- The Process adopted.
- Size & organizational Structure.
Benefit of ISO 9001:2008 Certification:
- ISO 9001 helps Organisation to produce Desired Outcome.
- ISO 9001 ensures Ongoing Controls.
- ISO 9001 Enhance Customer Satisfaction by meeting Customer requirement.
- Continual Improvement through ISO 9001.
- Process through PDCA (plan Do Check Act).
- QMS Certification also help to Increase Profitability.
- ISO 9001 help organization for avoidance of Risk.
- QMS is Sustainable Approach of any Business.
- ISO 9001 Help Business, Government & Society.
The ISO 9001:2008 is a standard for the "Quality Management System". ISO 9001:2008 standards basically focus what the organization do to fulfill:
- Customers Quality Requirements.
- Applicable Legal & Regulatory requirements.
- Develop Customer Satisfaction.
- Attain Continual Improvement of its performances in chase of these objective.
Roadmap for QMS ISO 9001:2008: Roadmap and plan for ISO 9001 Certification basically depend on various factor, but mainly following are the main factors of the QMS (ISO 9001:2008) Certification.
- Identify the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 to your organisation.
- Make Decision for ISO Implementation/Certification.
- Get skilled team or hire services of consultant.
- Identify GAP Analysis.
- Make Implementation Plan.
- Opt PDCA [Plan-Do-Check-Act] cycle.
- Design, implement, aware about the Quality Policy, QMS Manual & SOP (Standards Operating Procedure).
- Establish & evaluate the system and procedure.
- Identify the boundaries of the management system and produce documented procedures as required.
- Ensure these procedures are suitable and adhered to.
- Once developed, internal audits are needed to ensure the system carries on working.
Assessment to ISO 9001:2008
|1||Application to TNV & Quotation.||5||Stage-2 Audit|
|2||Review of Application||6||Surveillance Audit.|
|3||Agreement between TNV & Client.||7||Special Audit (if required)|
|4||Stage-1 Audit||8||Extension Audit.|
What is the cost of an audit to ISO 9001:2008?
Charges for ISO 9001:2008 Certification may depend on the size, location, Complexity of operation, Processes and it is inter relevance. TNV produces a guidance price list based on company nature & size.
|AUDIT FEES||MAN DAYS BASIS||NATURE||VARIABLE|
|Registration fees||Depending on number of offices & Size||Nature||Variable|
|Other Expenses||Like Travel, Hotels & Misc. Exp||Nature||Variable (Actual basis)|
Integrated Management System:
QMS may be integrated with other similar standards, Family of the management system standards viz:
- QMS- ISO 9001:2008
- EMS-ISO 14001:2004
- OHSAS 18001;2007
- ISO 22000:2005
- ISO 20001:2005
- ISO 27001:2005