AM shall request the application organization to provide the following information in questionnaire TNV-F-001 to enable TNV to establish the following:
- The desired scope of the certification;
- The general features of the applicant organization, including its name and the address (es) of its physical location(s), significant aspects of its process and operations, and any relevant legal obligations;
- General information, relevant for the field of certification applied for, concerning the applicant organization, such as its activities, human and technical resources, functions and relationship in a larger corporation, if any;
- Information concerning all outsourced processes used by the organization that will affect conformity to requirements;
- The standards or other requirements for which the applicant organization is seeking certification;
- Information concerning the use of consultancy relating to the management system
3.3 Application Review:
3.3.1 On the receipt of application questionnaire the details received shall be reviewed by AM against NACE / ANZSIC Codes and the accredited codes of IAF check TNV capability for processing the certification. The review shall be conducted in accordance with procedure no P 06. “Procedure for Review of Application and contract review”, if the same is found to be within TNV scope of accreditation, AM forwards the application to QM for Contract Review and Quotation issuance process.
3.4 Contract Review:
3.4.1 QM shall prepare a quotation after the contract review based on requirements of Mandays, multi site activities and other considerations. Estimation of man days shall be as per TNV procedure “Contract Review”. And after obtaining approval from CEO, shall submit the same to the client. The matter shall be followed with the client for securing business.
3.4.2 If the client accepts the quotation of TNV, he will sign a contractual agreement with the TNV forward the registration fee and On receipt of all these AM shall be required to verify the relevant details of the client application, fee quotation reconfirm Contract. He may consult CEO or any other officer of TNV to carry out an accurate review. Including allocation of the scope sector of the client activities coming under the applied scope of registration with the original Questionnaire to check that there is no discrepancy. Any discrepancy shall be taken up with the client and differences resolved prior to acceptance of work.